CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management. The foundation for a successful CRM software implementation is a solid Customer Relationship Management Strategy.
CRM is a customer centric business strategy that allows you to
- Know your CUSTOMERS, their needs, wants and motives
- Appreciate the length, width and depth of the RELATIONSHIP between your customer and your organization
- Implement effective MANAGEMENT of business interactions with each customer
The implementation of CRM is a business plan and strategy. An effective CRM strategy is about more than features and functions.
- 60% of a CRM implementation requires changes or enhancements to the behavior or culture of a company.
- 30% of a CRM implementation requires changes or enhancements to the work processes people use to interact with customers and fulfill requests
- 10% of a CRM implementation is technology